HR Personnel e.bulletin
This page contains links to short and full-length articles and documents that contain useful information for managing your business or personal life. If you cannot find information on the topic you are searching for, please use the search feature on the Resource Center's Personnel e.bulletin homepage.
To save one of the articles below, move your cursor over the link and click your right mouse button. Select "Save Target As..." and choose where on your computer you would like to save the file to view it later. Some of these files may be in Adobe Acrobat format (.PFD). If you find that you cannot open files in PDF format, click here.
Contractors need access to current and reliable personnel management information and policies. The Foundation's Personnel e.bulletin delivers timely and accurate information about employee human resources/personnel management issues each month via an e-mail newsletter. These e.bulletins are also archived here on the Foundation web site.
- Current State of Social Media in the Workplace — May 2013
- Welcome Aboard! First Steps after Hiring a New Employee — April 2013
- Attracting & Retaining a Gen Y Workforce — March 2013
- Taking the Time to Train — February 2013
- 2013 Employment Law Trends & Changes — January 2013
- Preventing Leave Policy Abuse — December 2012
- Company Events - Do's and Don'ts — November 2012
- You Can't be Santa Claus — October 2012
- Workplace Flexibility — September 2012
- Managing and Motivating a Changing Workforce — August 2012
- Water Cooler Politics — July 2012
- Emergency Preparedness Planning — June 2012
- Top Ten HR Rules for Supervisors — May 2012
- A Process for Promotions — April 2012
- Rules for Short Term Help — March 2012
- The Rules Apply to Everyone — February 2012
- 2012 Employment Law Trends & Changes — January 2012
Business Management Short Articles
Follow the link below to our "Facts and Stats" archive. You will find over 350 quick-read business management tips on a wide variety of construction and service topics.
Articles & Advice Business Tips Archive
You may wish to print these pieces to review offline (articles can be up to 50 pages). To save one of the articles below without viewing it online, move your cursor over the link and click your right mouse button. Select "Save Target As..." and choose where on your computer you would like to save the file to view it later. Some of these files may be in Adobe Acrobat format (.PFD). If you find that you cannot open files in PDF format, click here.